Jeremie Malan Architects & Interiors is a dynamic practice, providing a wide range of proven expertise and design quality. We specialise in architectural and interior design and decoration projects where the integration of difficult design and contracting is crucial. Jeremie Malan, the Principal partner of the architectural practice has been practicing for 33 years and Maré Malan, Principal partner of the interior design and decorating practice has 24 years of experience in the field.
- National Library of South Africa, Design and principal agent for Department of Public Works 2002; full appointment new building, 310m: 2004-2008. (PIA Award for Excellence)
- Military Health Base Depot, SANDF, Full appointment including interior design for Department of Public Works, R475m: 2008-2015. (PIA Award of Excellence, 2015 & SAIA Award of Excellence, 2016)
- National Archives of South Africa, Concept design and location analysis: 2002 – 2005.
- SANDF Head Quarters, Location analysis and concept design: 2005.
- Department of Minerals and Energy, Location Analysis and concept design for Department of Public Works: 2006
- Department of Home Affairs – Location Analysis and concept design: 2006.
- Auditor-General Head Office, Pretoria (5 000m²), New Offices and basements for Parkdev and Atterbury Properties, R15m: 1998
- Derdepoort Border Post SAPS – Department of Public Works, R20m: 2010