Nampak Bevcan

  1. Nampak Bevcan

About Nampak
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since 1969. Nampak operates from 22 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 66% to group revenue, 17 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 34% to group revenue.
We leverage the skills of our 5 061 people and capitalise on our substantial investment in state-of-the-art production facilities. Our world-class research and development facility based in Cape Town, South Africa, provides technical and innovative product development support to our businesses, as well as to our customers – many of which are among the world’s largest fast-moving consumer goods companies.

The group participates in extensive collection and recycling initiatives and continues to invest significant time and resources into the development of sustainable products. Our work to minimise our environmental impact includes supporting and facilitating the recycling, re-use and recovery of packaging.

We continue to invest and improve the performance of our base business in South Africa and are accelerating our investment in the rest of Africa, where some of our factories have operated since the 1940s.

Products and services
Our beverage cans are available in various shapes and sizes suitable for a range of beverages, including alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, energy drinks, vegetable juices and iced teas. Nampak Bevcan is in the process of converting from steel to aluminium beverage can manufacturing which has further increased the range of beverages that can be put in a can, these include wine, milk-based products and even mineral water.

Bevcan is Situated in Rosslyn Industrial Area.

Contact Information
1 Dodds St 200
Suburbs: Rosslyn, Pretoria, 0200
City: Pretoria
Region: Region 1 (North West)
Country: South Africa
Phone: 012 521 9000

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Send message to listing owner

Send message to moderator